How to activate CNBC on Roku TV?
CNBC is a pay-TV business news station specializing in providing information about the US and international financial markets. The NBC Universal News Group owns the network, which is most recognized for financial and business-themed documentaries and reality shows.
CNBC is currently available in over 80% of US households with a television. While the channel is available on practically every cable system, IPTV, satellite, and streaming media platform, if you want to watch it on your Roku device, you’ll need to download the app from the channel store and then activate CNBC on Roku TV using cnbc.com/rokutv page.
How To Get CNBC On Roku Using Cnbc.Com/Rokutv?
cnbc.com/rokutv is the official activation page of the CNBC app. That means, if you want to stream CNBC on your Roku TV, you must activate the device using the CNBC official activation URL.
Do not skip this section if you want to know how to easily activate and watch CNBC on Roku.
- Turn on your Roku device to begin the activation procedure.
- Make sure your device is connected to the TV through an HDMI cable. You will also need a reliable and fast internet connection.
- When you’re ready, tap your Roku remote’s “Home” symbol to go to the main screen.
- You’ll need to go to the “Streaming Channels” option from the main screen.
- You will get the “Search Channels” option. Here you will have to search by typing “CNBC” on the virtual keyboard.
- Click the “Add channel” button if you get the CNBC channel on the Roku store.
- This will make sure the CNBC app is installed on your device.
- To return to the home screen, click the “Go to Channel” button.
- When you open the app, you’ll see an Activation Code. (If requested, provide log-in information.)
- Note the activation code, as you will need to insert that on the official page.
- Take another device like a smartphone or laptop, connect to the same internet, and open the browser.
- Visit cnbc.com/rokutv and input the activation code in the given space.
- Follow the on-screen instructions after clicking the “GO” button.
It will take a few seconds for your Roku device to load after the activation is successful. The screen will automatically refresh, ensuring that you are ready to stream all of CNBC’s programs.
Activate CNBC On Roku – Code Not Working?
If you face the CNBC activate code not working issue on cnbc.com/rokutv URL, you can do the following troubleshooting to fix the problem.
- Fix Internet Issue: You completed all of the steps and were given an activation code. But on the cnbc.com/rokutv page, the activation code is not working. Check your Internet connection as soon as possible. It may be the source of the problem, given that most people have complained about having a bad Internet connection.
- Use Activation Code Immediately: You should also utilize the code before it expires if you want to save time. There is a time limit on the activation code. It will automatically expire if the time restriction is exceeded. As a result, you will not be able to complete the process quickly. In that scenario, you should either utilize the code immediately or start the process all over again to activate CNBC on Roku tv.
- Update or Reinstall CNBC App: The CNBC activation code may not work if you have an older version of the CNBC app. Try to update the app from the Roku store or uninstall the app and reinstall it again.
CNBC Content On Roku
You’ll be able to view all of the things that thrill you on your Roku platform once you’ve activated CNBC by following the given instructions in this article. You may watch news about the US stock market, business, finance, real estate, media, health & science, weather, retail, life, and more from the comfort of your own home.