Fix Youtube autoplay not working
How Fix Youtube autoplay not working?There are numerous elements which could reason this trouble including a putting trouble, gradual net connection speed, corrupted browser cached data, or maybe an previous browser version. To restore this you’ll want to carry out numerous troubleshooting steps.
The Auto play characteristic in YouTube is to play the motion pictures automatically. All your sports with the software are monitored with the aid of using YouTube continuously. So, relying in your seek sports, you may be caused with comparable content material motion pictures at the same time as permitting the Auto Play characteristic. This hassle is confronted with the aid of using customers in all Operating Systems and cellular phones. If you’re dealing with the equal hassle, you aren’t alone! This manual will assist you restore this hassle to your Windows 10 PC and additionally your cellular devices.
Here’s what you can do to fix the you tube auto play not working issue.
Reasons for Autoplay Not Working in YouTube
Here are a number of the motives for this trouble to arise withinside the browser.
Network connection trouble
Corrupt browser cache or data
Misconfiguration of browser (DRM settings)
Incompatible browser extension
Too many films withinside the playlist
Fix Youtube autoplay not working
Enable Autoplay feature One of the primary motives why you’ll be experiencing the YouTube Autoplay now no longer operating difficulty is due to the fact the Autoplay transfer has now no longer been became on. You will want to show this on first so as for Autoplay to work. Turning on YouTube Autoplay feature Open a YouTube video. Look at the lowest proper a part of the video for the Autoplay button. If the Autoplay button is showing the pause signal then click on in this to alternate it to the playback signal. This is how to show at the autoplay transfer.
In maximum cases, a easy restart will restore the problem with none hard layouts. So, try and reboot your device through following the below-noted steps and checking in case you face the hassle again. Alternatively, you could completely close down the device the usage of the Power alternatives and flip it on again.
1. Navigate to the Start menu.
2. Now, pick out the electricity icon.
Note: In Windows 10, the Power icon is located on the bottom. Whereas in Windows 8, the Power icon is placed on the top.
3. Several alternatives like Sleep, Shut down, and Restart can be displayed. Here, click on on Restart.
Check the internet connection.There’s a opportunity that the YouTube Autoplay function now no longer running trouble is as a result of a sluggish or no net connection.When the laptop or tool you’re the use of to open the YouTube internet site stories connectivity troubles then the YouTube playlist will now no longer routinely play.You want to test in case your net pace is right through doing a pace test.
Checking your net speed
- Open a browser on the device the you’re victimization for the YouTube web site or YouTube app.
- Head to speedtest.net this is often an internet speed take a look at tool that’s absolve to use.
- Click on Go. this can begin the speed test.
In order for the YouTube Autoplay characteristic to paintings you must have a quick and solid connection. The consequences must suit your subscription plan out of your net carrier provider.
The advocated pace to look at movies at the YouTube app or YouTube internet site are as follows:
- 4K: 20 Mbps
- HD 1080p: five Mbps
- HD 720p: 2.five Mbps
- SD 480p: 1.1 Mbps
- SD 360p: 0.7 Mbps
If you’ve got got a sluggish or no net then you could test if that is resulting from an trouble together along with your Wi-Fi network.
- Turn off the tool you’re the usage of to look at YouTube movies.
- Unplug your Modem and Router from the strength source.
- Wait for a minute then plug your modem and router again into the strength source.
- Wait till the lighting fixtures flip again on.
- Turn at the tool.
- Reconnect your tool to the net.
Try to test if the YouTube autoplay now no longer operating trouble is fixed.
Here’s what you could do to get a strong net sign while on a Wi-Fi network.
- Try to disconnect different gadgets linked to the Wi-Fi router at the same time as you’re on YouTube.
- This will permit the YouTube motion pictures to apply the most net bandwidth.
- Move the tool towards the router .
- This will permit the tool to get a miles more potent Wi-Fi sign strength.
- If you’ve got got a twin band router try and join the tool to the 5Ghz band in place of the 2.4.
Restart browser.Sometimes restarting Chrome helps YouTube Autoplay feature not working in Chrome. Here are some steps to implement the same.
1. Start the Task Manager by pressing the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys at the same time.
2. In the Processes tab, locate and select your browser process (e.g. Chrome)
3. Then click on the End task button as shown in the image below.
4. Now, relaunch Google Chrome and test when you have constant the issue.
Clear Browser Cache & Cookies.Corrupt cache and cookies for your internet browser can motive hassle whilst the use of the browser. So, to restoration YouTube autoplay now no longer operating on Chrome you may clean the cache and cookies through following the given steps.
Note: We have proven Google Chrome as an example.
1. Press the Windows key, kind Google Chrome and click on on Open.
2. Then, click on at the three-dotted icon > More tools > Clear surfing data… as illustrated below.
3. Check the subsequent options.
- Cookies and different web website online data
- Cached pix and files
4. Now, pick out the All time choice for Time range.
5. Finally, click on on Clear data.
- Check if YouTube autoplay now no longer operating on Chrome trouble persists or now no longer.
Try checking if this fix youtube autoplay not working
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Why is my YouTube autoplay now no longer operating?
There are numerous elements that could motive the YouTube autoplay now no longer operating trouble
starting from a software program glitch to a terrible net connection. Following the troubleshooting steps
we’ve got indexed above will commonly repair this trouble.
2.I’m getting too many videos, how do I flip off the Autoplay function?
Open a YouTube video.Look at the lowest proper a part of the video for the Autoplay button.If the Autoplay button is showing the playback signal then click on in this to extrade it to the pause signal.
3.Does the YouTube Autoplay function paintings in incognito mode?
The Autoplay button isn’t always to be had if the browser is in incognito mode.
4.What net pace do I want to look at YouTube videos?
4K: 20 Mbps
HD 1080p: five Mbps
HD 720p: 2.five Mbps
SD 480p: 1.1 Mbps
SD 360p: 0.7 Mbps
5.Does the YouTube autoplay function paintings on all net browsers?
Yes it does. You can use the Chrome browser, Firefox browser, Microsoft Edge, or Safari simply to call a few.