Make Money Selling Hair Online
Make Money Selling Hair Online
In this age of technology, with millions of online ads, gimmicks, and schemes to make money at home, it is easy to get caught up in the excitement of getting rich quickly. The truth is, there is no way to get rich quickly, but you can make real money selling hair online.
Suppose you know anything about the world of beauty and fashion. In that case, you are aware of this billion-dollar industry, and weaving hair is used by all nationalities, men and women, even children. Yes, men stylists have made it possible for men with fading or complete hair loss to gain hair and beards with special applications and techniques.
HOW MUCH CAN BE MADE:
The big question is how much money can be made? Well, this is a question that is asked by anyone starting a business, right! Is the answer you can make as little or as much as you can promote? What does that mean? Well, do you have a large social media following? Are you a stylist with a large clientele?
Do you have a website or a blog that sells products? Are you just a small-time, work-at-home girl doing hair on the side? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could make real money selling hair without even leaving your home. You promote your website, have your clients order their hair, and you reap the benefits.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
With so many different types of hair, it can be overwhelming for individuals to choose. Budget can be another factor in determining hair. But let’s take a look…
When you walk into your local hair store, you see the cheapest hair upfront or in clearance boxes on the floor, right! But have you noticed how the best hair is either behind the counter or enclosed in locked cabinets? That’s right; people do steal hair! The quality is everything. You will be selling the type of hair that is locked up or kept behind the glass enclosure.
Now that hair is kept under lock; the key is there for a reason – it’s expensive. While that $9.99 per bundle pack looks appealing and is always the first choice for individuals on a budget, it is your job to convince them that the better quality hair will last longer and can be used multiple times. So how can this be done?
Well, there are several ways. The best way, once you convince them your product is the best, offer a three-payment plan. They can make three payments, and when the third installment is paid, you can order the hair and perhaps offer a discount on the install.
Another way is to explain how long the hair will last. Spending $75.00 on hair every 3-4 weeks is far more expensive than paying $145-160 and having it stay a month or two.
Lastly, your clientele may be those that know about quality and require no convincing. You direct them to your site, have them place the order, and they can bring the hair when they come for their appointment.
Regardless of how the order is placed, one of the great perks always offered is a 15% discount when you order three or more bundles. This is an excellent incentive for your customers and should be marketed as such.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS:
So now, let’s move on to the good stuff, the benefits, and the perks of signing up with such a great company. Keep in mind that this is not your ordinary wholesaler where you order hair in bulk and store it yourself to get a discount. It is also not a drop shipper where you pay a 2-3% fee each time you want to place an order.
The truth is, it costs you absolutely nothing to get started, and at no time do you have to touch the hair, handle shipping or returns, store hair, or worry about customer inquiries. This is all done by the company.
Take a look at some of the benefits for yourself:
- You will only need to provide your name and telephone number to sign up – a representative will contact you.
- Once accepted, you will create a name for your website, which will be made specifically for you. The website is free, with no hosting fees, no technical knowledge needed.
- You’ll receive 30% off your first order with a promo code that will be sent to you after you register as a stylist.
- You are paid a 15% commission from every sale and get paid every Wednesday. You can be paid via direct deposit through PayPal, Venmo, or paper check.
- For every $600.00 worth of sales, or if you refer a stylist who makes at least $100.00 in sales, you will receive $100.00 in hair credit. This can be used to buy bundles for yourself or offer extra incentives for clients such as an additional $10, 15, 20 off of their next purchase.
- Offer your customers one of the best guarantees ever — The 30 Day guarantee offer means you can wear it, dye it, flat iron, etc., and if you do not love your hair, it can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Yes, it’s true! If you do not like the hair, which I doubt, you can return any unopened packages for a full refund. Hair must be in the original packaging and condition. How many companies can offer that type of guarantee?
Your clients have multiple options, including 100% virgin Brazilian and Peruvian: Straight, Yaki, Kinky, Wavy, Water Wave, Deep Wave, or Curly. There are also 360 Frontals, Closures, Dyed Hair, Closures, Clip-Ins, Tape-Ins, and the new addition of wigs for those clients who do not want sew-ins.
With many selling options, you are not limited to just weaving hair. Promote wigs, go hard with a 360 frontal, and even the dyed hair. The more you promote, the better your sales will be.
So are you ready to make real money selling hair online? All you have to do is visit the site, submit your name and number, and a representative will contact you. From there, if you are accepted (you must be a stylist with a clientele and have experience with hair. This could be at home, in a salon, or even as a traveling stylist), you will provide your website name and your website will be set up.
Once up and running, you can use the marketing materials, order samples to show customers, or even take advantage of the super discount and use yourself as a model for the great hair you will be offering. In addition, you can bring others on and earn additional income.
This business model is a win/win for the customer and client. Stop letting your clients give their money to someone else and get it all by sending them to your website today.
Source by Kimberly Best