With bootcamp businesses becoming more popular these days many personal trainers are looking for bootcamp ideas to start up their own bootcamp business. They are tired of paying a portion of their personal training profits to the gym for using their facilities for training sessions. With bootcamp training sessions they can provide their services to more clients at a time and make more money even if they are charging less.
If you live in a warm climate your bootcamp business won’t cost you much to start-up or run. Many trainers will use their local park to run their bootcamps as they are usually free and people would rather be outside getting fresh air. They have a large amount of flexibility as they are available anytime you chose to use them. The only downside is that people may decide to follow your bootcamp from a distance and not pay the fees or another personal trainer may be spying on what you do for your bootcamp to copy you.
Here are some bootcamp ideas for the types of bootcamps you could have:
- All female – Women only bootcamp. Many women feel more confident when they aren’t working out around men.
- All male – Men only, increased intensity for muscle building.
- Bridal bootcamp – Brides to be and their bridesmaids working out together.
- Mom and baby – Many mothers want to get out of the house to workout and they can also make new friends for play dates.
- Seniors bootcamp – Some older people will be discouraged from joining a regular bootcamp because they feel they can keep up with the younger crowd. They want to find people they have more in common with.
- Singles only – This type of bootcamp is great for single people that want to get to the gym but want to get out and meet someone as well.
- Couples only – This is a great way to get a workout with partner and meet other people with similar interests.
- Pregnancy – A workout class for mothers to be focusing on exercises they can do even while they are pregnant.
- Fat loss, muscle building, cardio, abs or any other fitness goals.
- Kettlebell – Would require you or your clients to have a kettlebell. Great for fat burning.
- Stability Ball – Stability ball exercises focusing on core strength.
As you can see there are many different bootcamp ideas you can come up with for the type of bootcamp to have. The best approach would be to involve your current personal training clients in your decision. Find out what kind of bootcamp they would like to join if they are interested in joining one.